MGP red 'Mopar' caliper covers (Installed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
naw i dont need a big brake kit lol. just dont want to rice out my truck with covers :bleh:. i have stop tech rotors and pads **** will bash your head into the windshield already. i just never liked bolting fake performance stuff to my cars/trucks.
Doesn't look like you do anything much to your truck but sit and ******** in it?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Money well spent. I've had three sets, we've had MGP do custom covers for some of our show cars.

They always turn out awesome. Still need some for my new Ram.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Considering how well made they are and how great they look, I'm surprised they didn't go up on their prices a long time ago. I only paid $200 for mine, but would have ponied up the money if I had to in order to get these fantastic looking caliper covers. Great craftmanship too.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not trying to hijack the thread, as I like the covers for looks... but the price... I feel I'dd like to spend a bit extra and get a kit. But, Baer, which I love their stuff, has 1 kit for these trucks, 1!! Just a front, and it's crazy priced. Wish they had a few other options, some cheaper. And I run 18" rims for winter, these need 19 minimum, so that cuts out guys with 17's even...think they woulda come out with a cheaper option for 17's...http://baer.com/15-Front-Extreme-Plus-Brake-System-4141022.html
SSBC Brakes also makes 1 kit, front too. Cheaper option. Almost thinking that for front and maybe a MGP cover for the rear... or see how much powder coating stock calipers would cost....https://ssbrakes.com/i-10092416-fro...re-tri-power-aluminum-caliper-kit-a189-2.html

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just an idea---How about some of you getting together and hitting up one of the vendors and see if they would be willing to do a group buy. It might reduce the price a little depending on how many people participated.
Jay

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
I'm gonna try and install my covers this weekend, but first I need to swing by Autozone and see if they have any fake brake pads..... ;)

Whatever you do, stay away from the 'ricer look', and dont bolt 'fake performance stuff' to your truck... This isnt Fast & Furious ya know.

aladin_sane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used real G2 paint on mine. Just about done with the second winter. When spring gets here and I can wash the truck again I will report how they have held up.

Turncoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used real G2 paint on mine. Just about done with the second winter. When spring gets here and I can wash the truck again I will report how they have held up.
Used the G2 on my 03 Cobra. Great product and easy to apply. And much cheaper then the covers.