MGP red 'Mopar' caliper covers (Installed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have the MGP red covers on my truck also. About a year old now, still look awesome. Really like them.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ditto the MGP "Mopar" cover install. I get lots of comments about them. They really work well against my Hydro Blue body work and PVD Black Chrome OE Hellcat replica wheels, at least I think so. I've run them for about 2 winters now and they still look great. Here's a link to some "install" pictures I shot. Very simple to look at them, but they do set the wheels off and fill the void. Yeah, cost of entry is rather steap, but they hold up (so far) and look great IMHO.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/ready-for-22s-wheels-are-mounted.134547/page-4#post-1949519

T.

RamBigHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On Amazon Canada they have a set in Black for the 2019 Ram for the low price of $398.00 CDN (about $280 US)

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thats a lot of money for fake calipers lol... ill save for the real deal.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23

So you're going to spend twice as much money to get the same aesthetics... Even the Power Stop calipers look cheap to me. To each his own.

Last edited:

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

They aren't fake calipers, they are caliper covers.... I wanted them to help keep the brake dust to a minimum.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They aren't fake calipers, they are caliper covers.... I wanted them to help keep the brake dust to a minimum.

Yeah cause that's what you want Is for all your brake dust to stay there.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know you didnt install but how do they look in person? how is the quality of them? Didnt realize Dorman made these and I can get Dorman products. If the quality is good we can stock some for the other members that may be interested.
I have them on my truck and they look & fit good ......I'm just tech dumb so I don't know how to post a pic???

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It doesn't stay there, it just keeps the dust from going towards the wheel face.... some people!!!! :crazy:

Oh I know but I rather my wheel get dirty them brake dust getting piled up on my caliper

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Oh I know but I rather my wheel get dirty them brake dust getting piled up on my caliper

With those expensive calipers you're saving up for, im sure you have nothing to worry to about. Brake dust will be a thing of the past. :p

Last edited:

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do they offer these in Plum Crazy (color of my truck)?

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With those expensive calipers you're saving up for, im sure you have nothing to worry to about. Brake dust will be a thing of the past. :p

naw i dont need a big brake kit lol. just dont want to rice out my truck with covers :bleh:. i have stop tech rotors and pads **** will bash your head into the windshield already. i just never liked bolting fake performance stuff to my cars/trucks.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
naw i dont need a big brake kit lol. just dont want to rice out my truck with covers :bleh:. i have stop tech rotors and pads **** will bash your head into the windshield already. i just never liked bolting fake performance stuff to my cars/trucks.

Your exact words: "ill save for the real deal."...
Then this: "naw i dont need a big brake kit lol"...

o_O:rolleyes:

So, which is it Sparky?

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your exact words: "ill save for the real deal."...
Then this: "naw i dont need a big brake kit lol"...

o_O:rolleyes:

So, which is it Sparky?

Well sorry if it wasn't clear. I WOULD save the money for the real deal instead of covers....