Missing plastic/rubber seal behind wheel well trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James_in_Utah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,
I just noticed on my 2011 1500 QC that the chrome wheel well trim in the front and back on the drivers side is missing the rubber seal behind the chrome wheel well trim. Obviously someone had to pull the trim off at some point, and didn't bother replacing it. I would like to try to find it, to keep water from getting in there, plus it seems to rattle without it. I called the local dealer and the parts guy there couldn't find it. Any suggesting on where to get something that will work?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
is it rubber or is it adhesive?

OP
OP
J

James_in_Utah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure what it is without pulling one of the trims from the passenger side. It looks like a rubber seal, that might have some sort of adhesive. it looks like it is meant to keep water out, and to keep the trim from rattling. Maybe it comes with the trim pieces. The parts guy at the dealership sent an inquiry to Dodge, and I still haven't heard back from him.