MM3 Diesel Tuner Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I am able to purchase a New in the box MM3 Tuner and all the "Farm Truck" Delete parts. Sadly, the original buyer bought the entire Kit with tunes for his 2015 CTD and the truck was totaled before anything was ever installed. The MM3 Tuner has all 4 license still available and has never been linked or married to any truck. The "Tunes" are still in an email file.

Here's the issue with buying this: I've contacted the Company that sold the Kit new. The Tunes are VIN linked to the totaled truck's VIN and I need Tunes for my truck. (2013 CTD) I figured due to the circumstances and the original Tunes never being used that they would work with me... Wrong! They want $800 for One (1) tune, a Tow Tune. This makes this Kit overpriced to anyone.

Question: Does anyone know of a File Writer/Software Tuner where Tunes can be purchased? I know Smarty, RaceMe Ultra and MM3 are the same and use the same platform.

Thanks in advance!

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Going to be real difficult to find tunes for a farm truck right now. Honestly I wouldn't risk buying a tuner in hopes you can get it unlocked and get new tunes. I'd just buy the entire setup from a reputable company (if you can find one still selling).