moose stickers..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So the two mopar stripes that go from the side of the hood down the fender a little bit, normally seen on chargers/ challengers.. I think a set of red would look Bad A$$ on my truck. anyone have them done? Anyone know of a place to get good quality vinyl stickers?

******** auto correct on my I phone Moose = Mopar

webdogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 CC Laramie Longhorn
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I put the retro R/T hood stripe on my Challenger last year. Bought the vinyl from Rider Graphix. I thought the R/T cutout was a little too low to match the original style, and they had no problem moving it to exactly where I wanted it. They've got decals for Rams, looks to be all 1/2 ton though. They might be able to accommodate.

RiderGraphix.com 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Stripes 2009 Dodge Challenger Graphics Dodge Charger Graphics Ford Mustang Graphics Chevy Silverado Graphics Retro Custom Graphics Stripes Decals Boss Hockey Stick HEMI

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I went with the "hood gills" that accent the simulated louvers in the hood. Also added the Cummins sticker.

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Can't help you with the Mopar stickers but I sure can get moose stickers.........lol

I think the stripes would look pretty decent on your rig......