Motorcycle Ramps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signal90Six

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm ready to haul my bike but need something to get it in the bed. I don't have the space to store a full width ramp but I want something I can load easily by myself. I'm looking at 8' and 9' single runners. Any opinions on the ramps that are out there? I'll be hauling a Yamaha V-Star 1100 (~650 lbs). Want to haul it to the beach this May so I can put the bike on the street and the truck in the sand!

Arctic-Rodz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7L Cummins
ive been wanting to do this as well but im not sure about making it up to the tailgate/bed with a big heavy bike. Mine is about 740lbs.

will you be removing the tailgate to load it up?

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Am I the only one that lifts their bike into the bed anymore?

Dry weight of 233lbs :/

Ramps scare the shi* out of me. Gonna check out the page posted above though. I suggest a wide ramp so you can walk with it at least especially on a bike that heavy.

Thaylin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd really suggest two curved ramps secured to the hitch from the underside to stop them from slipping off. One for the bike to roll up on, the other to walk up on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Signal90Six

Signal90Six

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Ramps scare the shi* out of me. Gonna check out the page posted above though. I suggest a wide ramp so you can walk with it at least especially on a bike that heavy.

Yeah last time I loaded I used two 6' straight ramps. Bottomed out at the top and almost dropped it... nearly a disaster.

Sharp Charge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

My Concours14 aint that light. lol, I'm not lifting it.