Mr Norms packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Yep - that's an awful lot of money for basically a bunch of cosmetic trim, new wheels, a new muffler, and a little suspension work. I don't know, maybe Mr. Norm's Simulated Chrome Hood Pins are worth it.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yep - that's an awful lot of money for basically a bunch of cosmetic trim, new wheels, a new muffler, and a little suspension work. I don't know, maybe Mr. Norm's Simulated Chrome Hood Pins are worth it.
That price is also probably 5 years old to,so i'm guessing it might have gone up a bit in recent years. I love the package,but not $45000 worth of love,for that price,it better drive itself to the gas station and fill itself up for the next 5 years,lol

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That truck is why I got the Hurst stunner wheels on mine. Still regret not going 22s

demonram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've wondered through the years if Mr. Norm was still doing anything special. They been at it a long time. Back in 1971, I would have loved to have been able to get one of those Demon 340 Six Packs, but fresh out of high school, not a possibility. The 1972 Special was a 340 Demon with a supercharger. Would have loved to have gotten one of those too, but still out of my ability. Only drawback for the 72 was it had to be an automatic, I'm a stick shift guy in a hot rod.

Noob2Trucks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm confused about the "Hurst" one. The only thing "Hurst" is some decals and the wheels? Am I missing something?

All of these are just cosmetics basically slapped on a stock truck. Did they build a reputation off of "builds" like this?

I would like a set of those fender flares on the "Hurst" tho.