My 1500 - Badish Quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Well I finally took some pictures of my truck, but I just took em right now and it's well night haha...
I took em with my sisters loaner camera(hers was sent back due to a defect) and well the loaner camera kinda sucks...
I'll try and take more tomorrow morning! :D
Anyways here's the crappy looking ones... also bear in mind that I need to fix up quite a few dents in this truck... It will get fixed eventually when I get the money to fix it all!

and without further ado-
95q43.jpg

aj1bp.jpg

g1rgr.jpg

ftgfk.jpg

shvgp.jpg

4szia.jpg

zte5q.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Nice! we like pics, no matter if they're in the light or in the dark :)

haha thanks, but as you can see its taken quite a beating, but its not my (nor my dad's) fault that it's in the condition that it is in now... :/

The truck has been stolen two times, and the second time the insurance considered it to be a total loss, but my dad was like hell na! I want my truck back! So he bought it back from from the junk yard after it was recovered for the second time... since then, he hasn't had time to fix it up and now it's up to me to try and fix it up... :eek:

Ram_bo06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
nice. with a little bit of love she could be as good as new.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
oh wow, stolen two times, that sucks, glad you got her back tho. Little bit of tlc and she'll be looking new again. :)

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
haha thanks, but as you can see its taken quite a beating, but its not my (nor my dad's) fault that it's in the condition that it is in now... :/

The truck has been stolen two times, and the second time the insurance considered it to be a total loss, but my dad was like hell na! I want my truck back! So he bought it back from from the junk yard after it was recovered for the second time... since then, he hasn't had time to fix it up and now it's up to me to try and fix it up... :eek:

I've been doing the fix it up things on my girlfriends truck, it's alot of work but the progress def makes you feel good

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
NICE dude, im sure those dings will buff right out. HAHA. cant wait to see the progress you make with it. and most importantly, enjoy it, no matter what the condition.

OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
I've been doing the fix it up things on my girlfriends truck, it's alot of work but the progress def makes you feel good

Yea that's how I feel when I fix computers, and I'm positive that I'm going to love when I see the before and after pictures... :D

NICE dude, im sure those dings will buff right out. HAHA. cant wait to see the progress you make with it. and most importantly, enjoy it, no matter what the condition.

I can't wait to see the progress as well, but that might take a while tho because it's starting to get cold!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
sweet!!! its a nice project

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Nice project

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do a front end conversion, can buy fenders already painted to match on ebay. Then a new bumper top pad, chrome parts the same. And a new grill and headlights and it looks like a 06-08:)

OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Do a front end conversion, can buy fenders already painted to match on ebay. Then a new bumper top pad, chrome parts the same. And a new grill and headlights and it looks like a 06-08:)

That front end conversion kit is gonna be expensive... plus I kinda like it better how I have it now... although if I do get a front end conversion it'll have to be for the srt-10 conversion kit... :)
I think that I just pop out those dents on the fenders but I'm not sure

And thanks everyone!

Last edited: