My new 05 I just bought. Hope the picture goes through.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394333129.205760.jpg
New to the forum and thought I would post a pic of the 05 I just bought. It is a 2 wheel drive and has a magnaflow stainless steel daul exhaust and a cold air kit. Never owned a dodge before but I really like this truck. I have always owned mustangs but with 2 kids and car seats just was not fun in the mustang any more. If you see me posting to many question please let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good man. And welcome aboard

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
:welcome: Let the questions flow. Most of us are very knowledgeable in almost all things Ram related. Just gotta start firing them off.
If you have a lot of questions at one time, it may be best to just put them all in one post. That way you will not have to play hide and seek with the answers people are giving you.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have always owned mustangs but with 2 kids and car seats just was not fun in the mustang any more.

:893MrT-thumb:

Welcome. I think there are quite a few of us around here that have come from Mustang's into Rams. Many for the very same reasons.

Hell, I would sure rather transition into a QCab truck, than go up through the mini van stage. Like I did.

Even, 2WD, it has V8 power, makes all the right sounds and is still "Manly" enough. This "dates" me a bit, but as my family grew, I had to give up my brand spankin new '91 Mustang 'Notch with the 5.0 and Manual Trans... for a friggin Aerostar because the wifey kept popping out babies like the Popcorn machine at the movie theatre!

21 years later, I finally got it right. Two trucks, AND my '03 Cobra. And I no longer spend hours digging soggy cookies and crumbs out of my back seat!

Enjoy the truck... and the kids! It all goes by faster than you think.