My XDP review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
As most of you members know me I dont normally rant on things like this but dammit I am impressed .

I want to just do a small review on XDP as I have had some experiences dealing with them over the last few months and felt like I should do this for the members of RF .

First off I dont generally buy from the same place but ever time I was looking for a item , turbo , exhaust ect .. XDP was always there to beat the price .

Second , the customer service is second to none .. Always a phone call form them giving me updates on orders placed ect .. when they are shipping ect ..

Third , just good dam people in general . Jeff calls me on a drop of a dime to help me and explain the pros and cons of my next purchase. He has talked me out of a few items as my truck is not ready for them or they will give no benefit. Most other company's dont care .. just give me the money .

Forth , they make it right . I recently had a manifold and gasket kit shipped , the gasket kit was damaged in shipping .. called customer service .. another gasket kit showed up THE NEXT DAY , no charge . From NJ to IL WOW

So with that said after spending close to 4k in the last few months .. you got a life long shopper .. Keep it up XDP !

Best customer service , sales and prices = happy me !

Last edited by a moderator:

XtremeDiesel

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
As most of you members know me I dont normally rant on things like this but dammit I am impressed .

I want to just do a small review on XDP as I have had some experiences dealing with them over the last few months and felt like I should do this for the members of RF .

First off I dont generally buy from the same place but ever time I was looking for a item , turbo , exhaust ect .. XDP was always there to beat the price .

Second , the customer service is second to none .. Always a phone call form them giving me updates on orders placed ect .. when they are shipping ect ..

Third , just good dam people in general . Jeff calls me on a drop of a dime to help me and explain the pros and cons of my next purchase. He has talked me out of a few items as my truck is not ready for them or they will give no benefit. Most other company's dont care .. just give me the money .

Forth , they make it right . I recently had a manifold and gasket kit shipped , the gasket kit was damaged in shipping .. called customer service .. another gasket kit showed up THE NEXT DAY , no charge . From NJ to IL WOW

So with that said after spending close to 4k in the last few months .. you got a life long shopper .. Keep it up XDP !

Dave, your feedback is greatly appreciated and really means a lot to us. It's been my pleasure helping you out. I thank you for your support both on and off the forums and look forward to assisting you in the future.

I want all the members on the forum to know that they can contact Terry or I and we will gladly help you. Whether it be a simple question or a 1,000hp shopping list we're here to take care of you!

Thanks again for the support Dave and thanks to Ramforum for having us!

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
awesome!!! great review Dave.

T

Terry1

Dave,

To echo what Jeff said, thank you so much for the kind words about us! We're always here for you as well as the rest of the Ramforum community with anything you'll ever need whether it's just a simple question about a product or advice about what should be next for your truck. If any of you ever have any questions about anything please shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help you out!

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Thanks Terry , I have Jeff pricing me on a twin for my BD turbo now ... you guys are addictive .. like HP crack salesman .

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
^^^^^^^^^this is true just need deeper pockets

T

Terry1

Thanks Terry , I have Jeff pricing me on a twin for my BD turbo now ... you guys are addictive .. like HP crack salesman .

Awesome! Sounds like that truck is going to be quite a runner!

^^^^^^^^^this is true just need deeper pockets

Well if you ever need anything for your truck let us know and we get you a good price on whatever you need for your rig!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awesome!!!!