Navi Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whosaki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2018 1500 5.7 Crew and my navigation is not showing my correct location. I tried disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes to see if it will reset but no go. Any ideas before I have to take it to the dealer for them to try and flash the program with their computer?

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
2018 1500 5.7 Crew and my navigation is not showing my correct location. I tried disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes to see if it will reset but no go. Any ideas before I have to take it to the dealer for them to try and flash the program with their computer?
Have you calibrated your Navigation system by driving counter clockwise? This helps sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7

My Navi periodically did not track truck location. After awhile Navi figured out where I was. Worked for awhile. Rinse, repeat... Splained issue to dealer.

Maintenance report says Ram folks did a "GPS calibration update" - software update.

12K miles later zero burps or hiccups with Navi.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
austmurr