need help on lifting my 14 sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mct601

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I need help, *******!

I am looking towards lifting my 2014 ram sport. 6" suspension lift. I've had BDS and fabtech thrown out, but at the same time people say rough country is fine. My truck is a pavement queen with occasional offroad use in south ms. I want good ride quality though.

Throw out some suggestions please! Good stores to buy from helps too

MiRamDriver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've installed a lot of lifts over the years. My opnion, hands down, best bang for your buck is Zone Offroad. You wont be left splicing wires and be left with rusty steering components after 3 weeks like with RCX. BDS would be my pick if you were doing serious off-roading. Zone is affordable, well engineered and their customer support is awesome.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've installed a lot of lifts over the years. My opnion, hands down, best bang for your buck is Zone Offroad. You wont be left splicing wires and be left with rusty steering components after 3 weeks like with RCX. BDS would be my pick if you were doing serious off-roading. Zone is affordable, well engineered and their customer support is awesome.

+1 to this. Zone is amazing quality and service for your dollar. They are owned by BDS and they are now both owned by Fox. Shoot me a PM if you have any more questions or for forum member pricing!