Need shark fin and broken SDARS cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchCaptain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello Benny! Wondering if you can help me out here. I took my headliner off to apply dynamat and dynaliner to the ceiling. That all went well, but I made two mistakes. While cutting one of the mats, I cut the end right off my puck antenna. But before I did that, I managed to pull the crimped end out of the truck-side of that same connector. The end came out and the pin immediately broke off. So now I need to replace the interior SDARS cable with the mustard-colored plug. I think the part number is 68148278AD, but I'm here to ask you to confirm. While I'm replacing that cable, I'd also like to put the shark fin on the cab and replace the now-broken puck. Can you give me a part number for that too?

I found this (old) pdf that talks about relocating the antenna helpful, but I still need your guidance to be sure. https://www.ramtrucks.com/BodyBuild...jGgHzAHGUTU0WB3rWuqSY7YmQ2vEhuBWBGCpmJ39kiY/

2021 1500 Classic Crew Cab, VIN 1C6RR7TTXMS516931

Thank so much!

IMG_4447 Large.jpeg

OP
OP
TwitchCaptain

TwitchCaptain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you confirm the shark fin part number I should order? My truck has the second wire (with blue connector I believe it was). I understand it won't do anything except look cooler until I replace/upgrade the uconnect system.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Based on your VIN the truck does not have a shark fin, It has a flat style GPS/XM antenna part # 68328996AA

1704752699394.png

-Benny