Need your help lamp out after replacing new Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
Hi, Folks I need help I replaced my complete headlights back to stock.They had tinted lens halos and I can tell you I could run out in front of my truck with a flashlight and get more light.There was jumper wires and slices on one of the wiring harness and a wire going to the fuse box so you get the led running lights .Any how plugged everything back like it suppose to and now I have a lamp out but when I turn the turn signal and flashers on with the lights on I get a lamp out on the dash cluster does anyone have a idea without me having to search deep.

atom13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Na
Engine
Na
What type of bulbs did you replace them with?

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Hi, Folks I need help I replaced my complete headlights back to stock.They had tinted lens halos and I can tell you I could run out in front of my truck with a flashlight and get more light.There was jumper wires and slices on one of the wiring harness and a wire going to the fuse box so you get the led running lights .Any how plugged everything back like it suppose to and now I have a lamp out but when I turn the turn signal and flashers on with the lights on I get a lamp out on the dash cluster does anyone have a idea without me having to search deep.
Was there a question in that long ass, no punctuation bunch of words? I read it 4 times and I swear, I do not know what your problem is or what you're asking. Glad to help but collect your thoughts and ask a different way. Maybe I'll understand the issue. Not being snarky. I am truly confused.

OP
OP
F

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I replaced the compete headlight housing went back to stock.The ******* who had the truck before me put halo headlights on it with tinted lens .Could not see a thing at night but when I put them in im now getting a lamp out on my dash.He had one or two wires spliced I had to cut the splice to get the old headlights off.Now RoadRamblerNJ is this a little better.I suck at trying to explain junk.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Atom it was what came with he headlights they were not LEDs .I feel I have a short in the harness.

OP
OP
F

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The headlights were TYC .