New graphics need supplier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am thinking about adding some graphics to the truck now that I have her debadged and soon to have the vinyl off the door posts. I have a 2011 sport crew cab with deep water blue pearl coat exterior. I am thinking about doing the stripes in red. I attached a couple of pictures so that when I describe this you can help me with your opinions. I want to add rear stripes like the ones pictured but instead of the tough guy substitute the tribal head. I don't know that I would do the hood spears but if I did it would just say HEMI instead. I would keep the white and red colors of the tribal head and just do the stripes in solid red.

A picture of my baby on the day I picked her up.

First. What do you think?

Second. Who can I contact to have these printed?

Attachments

• Rear Bed Stripes.jpg
    Rear Bed Stripes.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Tribal Ram Head.jpg
    Tribal Ram Head.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Front Fender 3.jpg
    Front Fender 3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 75

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
There is a vendor here for decals the Graphx Shop, you might try contacting them

expressnblack

Reaction score
Born in Chicago moved to OKC 14 years ago
Ram Year
2012 Ram Single Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im kinda partial to black or matte black on blue myself but to each his own.
I think if you had the right shade of red it could look good. I was on my break at work and only spent a few minutes on this photochop "so its not perfect" to give you a rough idea of what it could look like. I was kinda thinking of doing the same but with a MOTORHEAD symbol and logo \M/ But my vote is for your idea in black.

truck.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

If you did the red the hood stripes are a must!

Also when you put your ram head idea in a perfect circle for some reason it looks weird so making the circle oval make it look better JMO

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey thanks for the photochop. I love this look and you are correct that the black does look sick as hell. I would have to play with the stripes a bit but may consider eliminating the circle and running the stripe under the head. I was afraid black might not show up as well on the paint. Those stripes with the hood stripes should look sick. Combined with the rough country loaded leveling shocks I just ordered and off on a spending spree for additional mods.

OP
OP
Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you guys know who I can PM from the Graphix Shop. I tried to contact them through the vendor area but haven't heard anything back from them. I realize the site has been screwed up over the last week but I am ready to move on this and need to discuss options and pricing.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
You can go to there website and send them a email. Just tell them your form RF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk