New Ram Classic Ignition Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderstruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone! This is my first ram but definitely pumped to toy with it. I was a hardcore jeeper mostly. My "dad" past away unexpectedly and was a huge dodge ram guy. I was at the dealership checking out jeeps and came across the orange ignition ram and knew I had to go home with it. He was all about Dodge and that "hemi orange." I live off jeep forums for all my builds and was stoked to come across this one. Thanks for all the future help. A lot of good stuff on here already.

Truck.jpg

natethecarlover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum. Nice truck, i really dig the orange!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes he definitely would. Thanks for the welcome fellas

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Neil E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats, it was funny, my wife dropped me off to pick my truck up from the dealer last week, and they had one like that on the lot. My wife said "who would want an orange truck?". I told her that it would be easy to find in a parking lot.
Now I can tell her that Thunderstruck got one.

Congrats!

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the do it yourself nuts and bolt Ram form And I think your dad would of loved that new Ram you got. Hes looking down saying my son did a great job picking the Truck

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
you can't miss em! neither can the cops:) If I had a choice of all the colours of Rams I've ever seen to go with it would be probably that limited edition blue..or that burnt orange? copper? I love that colour a ton. Last rock radio station I worked at we did a **** your ride type contest. we bought a gmc truck and had it all redone including the drivetrain with some giddyup. the outside was that colour. I fell in love with it. under hood had a mural painted on it with the sponsors and radio station logos. It looked so cool. wish i still had pics of it. was one of a kind.

OP
OP
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't drive too crazy so hopefully the cops stay away. [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!

I love vehicles that are unique in color.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963