New Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cynicaljim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,9 Magnum
Good Morning.
I have just a Brand New 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 quadcab. It has the 5.9 Magnum v-8.
It dis not come with an owners manual, and does anyone here know where I can get one. I will admit, I have never had a 4x4 before, so I am unsure of how to operate it, (which will be seldom) but would like to know.
Thank You

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

I found an owners manual for my 1999 using google.

Smokeybear01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Yep, Google. I downloaded the complete PDF for my specific truck for free by doing a simple Google search. I printed a copy for the glove box, but usually just use the computer for looking stuff up. Congrats on your new to you 4X4. Good luck,

audiowize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 Magnum
I have the same truck and just bought a used owner's manual on eBay and tossed it in the glove box.

You can shift the transfer case while moving slowly in drive. Just give the lever a pull. If there's any play in it, the bushings on the transfer case linkage are known to need replacement, as are a myriad of other incredibly short lived parts on these trucks.

DAVID C SHOUN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ebay. I bought the entire set with leather binder for like $18.00and free shipping. Also now resides in dash glovebox.