New to Rams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Palleschi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Hey guys. Ok so about a month ago I bought my my first Ram.

Previously I had on Jeep Commander but I hated it from the day I got it. Before it hit 40 thousand miles on it I wen through A lower block , transfer case and a starter. ... Fast forward went through 6 starters and numerous electrical issues. I swore would never buy another Mopar again .... Well till last month ..

So I was going to buy a 2019 1500 crew cab bighorn. When the day I was going in to finalize the deal my girlfriend found a 2018 1500 crew cab bighorn on the dealership web page with 800 miles on it. For $31,000 with an original sticker of $48,000. Now it was not the color I wanted and the inside of the bed had alot of scratches (like they moved something ) but it was the inside so I didn't care.

Add on matching fiberglass tarnu cover matches to color . Life Time power train warranty ( offered because it want now considered a used vehicle) and a 5 year extended (8 year total) bumper to bumper warranty with tire and rim insurance. In the end came to under $36,000.

So far my mods are :

Hornblaster conductor nightmare 544 train horn. With onboard compressor and 5 gallon air tank.

Blade under tailgate led light

Upgraded head and fog lights

Window vent shields

Bug deflector

Chrome B pillar

Chrome lettering

Fanpole trailer hitch flagpole.

Still want to add:

Grill strobes , light bar and plow. Maybe airbags .

Photos to follow after next carwash lol

Mike

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum, Mike. Congrats on your Ram purchase.