New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got the Fuel Maveric Polished Black installed.

I went with a 0 offset, I’m thinking once I put new tires on they will stick out just a hair and give the truck a more aggressive look.

466D6E86-2611-4096-989B-5D758EDB55B7.jpeg

DA082A67-442C-47DD-81AF-D9C6F8910CAE.jpeg

AE4AFD85-8F9D-49E6-8751-5A6CA6EADD89.jpeg

9707C180-84DD-4D08-83F0-FC25E6CE0A64.jpeg

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nice! I have been wanting to see what 0 offset looks like. I think it looks great. What width?

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice! I have been wanting to see what 0 offset looks like. I think it looks great. What width?

Thank you I’m happy with them just need to get those street tires gone and go bigger.

9” width

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think it makes you otherwise classy looking truck look kind of goofy. If you wanted to go with those rims, you should have put some beef on 'em!

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it makes you otherwise classy looking truck look kind of goofy. If you wanted to go with those rims, you should have put some beef on 'em!

I’m working on it. Debating on doing the Revel Performance lift then will go with bigger thread to beef it up.

All in time

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I really like how the wheels accentuate the color. Makes me feel when I do my wheels I should do 20” paired with 35” tires.
7e63ed3e3edc6513b03e1711bdd53235.jpeg

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m working on it. Debating on doing the Revel Performance lift then will go with bigger thread to beef it up.

All in time

You live not to far from me ( if Webster is your location ). If you need any help ever, shoot me a message!

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I’m working on it. Debating on doing the
You live not to far from me ( if Webster is your location ). If you need any help ever, shoot me a message!

Will do!

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8

All in time

Will be interested in your experience with the link lift. I don’t notice the rake on this truck as much as I did on my last one (ended up installing Bilsteins at 2.8) but I just like trucks that sit higher. Once I started looking at new trucks I thought I really wanted the Air Suspension but now that I really know how it works I kind of wish I would have just gone with a Larimie w/o the Air Ride so I could lift it a bit.

I am sitting on the fence though about the links because of the noticeable difference in ride from “Normal” to “OR1/2”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
And...I really like the rims but IMHO I think that, especially in the first picture, it makes the front tires look tiny. I know it’s a process, just my humble opinion. Which means little if you are happy with them.

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And...I really like the rims but IMHO I think that, especially in the first picture, it makes the front tires look tiny. I know it’s a process, just my humble opinion. Which means little if you are happy with them.

Yes I agree the tires do look small. Thinking illl be doing new tires sooner than later

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will be interested in your experience with the link lift. I don’t notice the rake on this truck as much as I did on my last one (ended up installing Bilsteins at 2.8) but I just like trucks that sit higher. Once I started looking at new trucks I thought I really wanted the Air Suspension but now that I really know how it works I kind of wish I would have just gone with a Larimie w/o the Air Ride so I could lift it a bit.

I am sitting on the fence though about the links because of the noticeable difference in ride from “Normal” to “OR1/2”.

Yeah that’s my debate I don’t want to have the truck ride horrible. But the look easy enough to take off if I don’t like them

Kevin C

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got the Fuel Maveric Polished Black installed.

I went with a 0 offset, I’m thinking once I put new tires on they will stick out just a hair and give the truck a more aggressive look.
Congrats. I too went with the Fuel OffRoad Mavericks, but I went with the anthracite grey instead of the black. I also have the same color truck (Billet Silver) but we drive in dust every day, and couldn't see going with black wheels. They would always look terrible in our situation.
Choosing wheels was the hardest part of my process. So many options. Mine are also 20x9 but with a +1 offset. I went with 295/60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (which are essentially 34" tall and 11.8" wide). I do have a 2" leveling kit for now. Will go with a bigger lift and bigger tires as more lift options come available.
Anyway, nice truck. :)

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats. I too went with the Fuel OffRoad Mavericks, but I went with the anthracite grey instead of the black. I also have the same color truck (Billet Silver) but we drive in dust every day, and couldn't see going with black wheels. They would always look terrible in our situation.
Choosing wheels was the hardest part of my process. So many options. Mine are also 20x9 but with a +1 offset. I went with 295/60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (which are essentially 34" tall and 11.8" wide). I do have a 2" leveling kit for now. Will go with a bigger lift and bigger tires as more lift options come available.
Anyway, nice truck. :)

Thank you l! Do you have any pictures of your truck. I am try to decide what size tires I want to get so would love to see how yours look