Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarg0406

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently acquired a 95 Ram 2500 8.0 4x4. I have done some research and have found that many parts are no longer available for the V10 so I have purchased what looked like the most difficult parts to find, the cam and crank sensors. The truck runs well but I will need to rebuild the front end soon as it’s very loose. It has the Dana 60. In my early life I spent several years as a dealership tech so I know my way around a vehicle and toolbox. I think I have everything covered, the only question I have is will I need the hub puller from OTC or can I loosen the hub bolts and pound on them from behind the knuckle to get the hub bearing out? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome, sad to see vehicles getting to the age parts aren't available anymore, i seem to be seeing this more and more, with younger vehicles.