No power to right turn/brake trailer fuse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BArmstrong 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everyone been having trouble finding the issue with my right turn signal and brake light on my trailer. Cleaned and greased the 7 pin and 4 flat pin pugs on the truck all in good shape. Started checking for power in the fuse box, turns out I am not getting power to the fuse (pulled the 20 amp fuse and is in good shape) any idea where I need to start looking next?

Thanks in advance!

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hey everyone been having trouble finding the issue with my right turn signal and brake light on my trailer. Cleaned and greased the 7 pin and 4 flat pin pugs on the truck all in good shape. Started checking for power in the fuse box, turns out I am not getting power to the fuse (pulled the 20 amp fuse and is in good shape) any idea where I need to start looking next?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Barmstrong,

Our team is happy to offer our assistance. Please send us a PM, so we can offer additional support to you.

Naudia
Ram Cares

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Started checking for power in the fuse box, turns out I am not getting power to the fuse (pulled the 20 amp fuse and is in good shape) any idea where I need to start looking next?
The power to the fuses for the trailer light circuits is not energized until that circuit is on, turn the running lights and hazards on to check for power.
Pull the plug out of the back of the 4/7 pin plug in the bumper to check for power.
Attached is a wiring diagram which work for your truck

Attachments

• TRAILER-TOW-SYSTEM (1).pdf
    334.8 KB · Views: 10

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine