No Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin phipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone had trouble with no sound? Screen is on and everything, but no sound of any kind. Tried FM, Sat, Bluetooth, and even the hands free calling.

kps9999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7–Liter V8 HEMI
Check the setting for audio source. On 2019 its on the back side of steering wheel between volume up/down. I had inadvertently selected phone as source and had no sound. Worth a try.

OP
OP
justin phipps

justin phipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Went out to check that and it was working again as soon as the truck started..... must just of been a glitch.

kps9999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7–Liter V8 HEMI
Have had my truck for 3 weeks. I'm still pushing buttons that make stuff come and go.. Latest was current MPG on that display page.

Padrone0116

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Mine keeps doing it. Call dealer They have no clue. Searched web and there are a lot of complaints. Truck is great Uconnect Is POS.

Bondzai

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I just had this issue when I went to lunch. Even the parking sensors weren't putting out any sound. I will try the button on the steering wheel to see if that helps.

ukrkoz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7Magnum
I had same happen on my 2 week old RAM, day 4 of ownership. Sound disappeared. I checked all settings, went through all media, it'd play sound in FM mode for 30 seconds then go mute. Volume control stopped working too, was sitting at 14.
I did about 10 restarts in a row. No go. Several hrs later, went to dealer to ask some questions and show them that. Turn the key - all works just fine.
If it happens again, I'll shoot video and let them have it. Warranty is for that, I care not.

Bondzai

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well when I went back out to my truck after work the sound was working perfectly. Maybe just a glitch.