non LED lights to LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello,
I have a RAM 1500 bighorn with the standard lights. Can I buy the better version on ebay and jsut swap them?

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure you need to purchase different lights. It sounds like you have the "reflector" style, so you could upgrade to a "quality" LED bulbs for a better light output. Lots of information here on lighting, but Danny at Underground Lighting is a good source for advice and lighting.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Lasfit - best customer service period. And, they provide not only instructions how to install them but also have videos on YouTube if you’d rather see how to do it. You can give them a call, look at their website or purchase on Amazon.

No flickering, no problems and the best customer support you will find.

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hello,
I have a RAM 1500 bighorn with the standard lights. Can I buy the better version on ebay and jsut swap them?
@Underground Lighting can set you up with quality bulbs that will work. Don't waste your time and money buying ones that flicker and throw lights on your dash

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
My opinion: Keep looking. You can find better quality and customer service.

Last edited: