Oil change monitor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiSue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Checked my owners manual and nothing on how to check the current remaining oil life status percentage. Played around with controls on my steering wheel and could not fine oil life monitor. How do i pull up current oil life percentage on my 2023 1500 5.7?

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Laramie 4x4 QC, True Blue Pearl
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My 2014 is probably different than your updated 2023, but help the other to help you. Tell us about your "version", is it a Laramie? Tradesman? Classic? Etc...

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Laramie 4x4 QC, True Blue Pearl
Engine
5.7L Hemi
OK, here's how I do it, see if it works for your truck.
Using the steering wheel buttons on the left side of the wheel, press the "down" arrow until your tire pressures are shown, then press the "right" arrow and scroll until you see the Oil Life, or whatever it is called.
You should see a percentage, and also the odometer mileage for your next oil change.

Note: In my case the oil life would direct me to get my oil changed between 8,000 miles and 10,000 miles. Most folks here are not happy waiting that long, most will suggest changing oil and filter at 5,000 miles

Let me know if this works for you or not.

OP
OP
H

HemiSue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will try it and let you know…thanks much