Oopsies... console question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstultz

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have a 1500 limited. 2021. The other night while driving, I tried to put my drivers license and credit card in the little compartment above the phone charger. I missed and I put them both in the little Crack and they both disappeared into the abyss behind my console. What's the easiest way to get there?

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think you need to remove the console. There are some University of Utube video's showing how to remove the console. It is not that hard to do.

brian42

Military
Reaction score
Which part did they go down?

The easiest way to get in the dash to look around is to remove the uConnect screen: lift the rubber pocket out of the top of the dash (above the screen), remove the 2 screws, then give a good tug from the top. Once the two screws are out everything is held in by clips.

As Badger 13 said, plenty of Youtube videos on how to take things apart. Just watch the whole video first as some of them are learning as they go.