Operation OEM Black Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had my truck for almost 4 months now and have always liked the body color matched grill that my brothers white 2500 Outdoorsman had on it. After doing some searching I found this OEM grill on the local classifieds last night and picked it up and installed it today. I love how it looks now, Seemed to tone the front end down a bit. Installation was all of about 2 minutes from start to finish. I like it just because now its a little different than every other Black Big Horn Ram that I see around me, I like to be a little different LOL

IMG_7321.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

OP
OP
Rebob0510

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice. Looks good man. Be careful... You start down this mod rabbit hole and you'll never stop, haha.

Thanks! Oh I know about the mod rabbit hole... I have a 95 trans am I bought in 2001 and have done so much to it and still spending money on it HAHA. Its to the point now where its more racecar than street car so I never drive it :)