Ordered May 2nd. Still in d status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bertball50

Reaction score
Ram Year
Soon to be 2019
Engine
I’ve got a limited with rambox on order since May 2nd and it’s still in D status. No etourqe. Has anyone else had a limited with rambox get out of D status yet?

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Rambox is 100% your hold up. ETorque is now in production but I don’t think anyone’s truck who ordered with Rambox has made it down the line.

Over on another forum there is a very long and detailed post guys are using to track and share details on their factory order. Mine personally took 7 weeks.

Look up **************

chrisb198

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I’ve got a limited with rambox on order since May 2nd and it’s still in D status. No etourqe. Has anyone else had a limited with rambox get out of D status yet?

I'm a 5/3 order, Limited with Rambox, no E-torque. Just moved to D1 on Friday.

There are a couple of people that have made to JB status with e-torque and rambox

Stubright

Reaction score
Ram Year
don't have one Yet
Engine
I ordered on 5/03 with ram box was built on 07/01/18 is currently in JB status(off site vendor) I was hoping July delivery but may run into August. The are building the trucks with Ram box option. I think they are still having some production issues at the sterling height plant. Good Luck!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01