Overhead Courtesy Lamp assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYMISSIONISFISHIN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I was replacing one of the bulbs in my courtesy Lamps and somehow broke something on 1 side and the lense that is supposed to click up and down / off and on, is no longer clicking. I was wondering if I have to buy the entire assembly or are the square courtesy lamps replaceable? My truck is a 2014 Ram Express. Just the basic courtesy lamps, no electric rear window, garage door opener etc. Looks as if its a pretty easy job to remove the assembly and watched a couple videos on YouTube so should be able to remove it pretty easily.

Gwerner74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It's possible that you may have just popped the switch out of place, I did the same thing the other day. Pull the overhead housing down and look for a plastic pushbutton switch. On my '15 it was white and just plugged into a 3 pin connector.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
If you just need a replacement lens, I think I have one. Take a picture of what you think is broken. I have quite a few spare overhead console parts.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk