P0452 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikeyn23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 5.7 hemi keep getting a p0452 code I look online and it keeps saying fuel pressure sensor which the hemi doesn’t have it has a regulator ontop I’d the gas tank anyone know how to fix

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep the gas cap is first place to check then you may have to replace the the fuel tank pressure sensor.

Last one I replaced, I just loosened the tank straps enough to get in on top because tank was over half full. Lol

srv1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 c.i. HEMI MAGNUM
my manual says po452 is natural vaccumleak detection (nvld)pressure switch stuck closed.try changing the nvld assembly.i changed mine a few years ago when I was getting codes po442(med. evap leak)and po456 (small evap leak).I believe it was around 50.00 from the dealer.pretty easy to get to and replace.this however did not fix my problem.after going through the evap system several times and finding no problems I was about to take it in for a smoke test .for one last attempt to resolve this issue I started putting heet water remover in my tank,i cleared the codes and they never came back(I hope I did not just jinx myself).I now use heet with every fill up and I have not seen those codes for about 5 or 6 years