Park indicator flashes green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deere3020

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
I have a 2016 Ram 2500 with 6.7. The park indicator light flashes green and never goes solid. I just bought the truck and dealer can’t seem to figure it out. They have done a recall multiple times and replaced park interlock and can’t get light to quit flashing. I told them I would take it elsewhere. Has anyone had any issues with this? Thanks

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2016 Ram 2500 with 6.7. The park indicator light flashes green and never goes solid. I just bought the truck and dealer can’t seem to figure it out. They have done a recall multiple times and replaced park interlock and can’t get light to quit flashing. I told them I would take it elsewhere. Has anyone had any issues with this? Thanks

Might want to ask over in the 4th gen section (2010-2019 for the HD's) if you haven't already, the new heavy duty's haven't been out that long.