Passenger Door Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ollie770

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My front passenger door lock on my crew cab just quit working when you push the remote button or door switch. It does move and work if I manually push/pull lock. It quit all of a sudden but the rest of the doors work. Is this like a door module issue or something with the lock mechanism itself? Anybody had this issue?

2015 Ram 2500 SLT 4x4 Crew Cab

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
My front passenger door lock on my crew cab just quit working when you push the remote button or door switch. It does move and work if I manually push/pull lock. It quit all of a sudden but the rest of the doors work. Is this like a door module issue or something with the lock mechanism itself? Anybody had this issue?

There could be an issue with the PDM, or Passenger Door Module, but I would look at the door lock actuator first.

Get out your DVOM and verify that you have switched power and ground at the actuator when operating the door lock switch.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

Hello ollie770,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. Have you considered getting this addressed by your certified dealer? If you decide to go this route and need additional assistance throughout that process, please feel free to reach out to our team.
Laura
RamCares