Pedal Commander on a 2016 Ram 1500 Express 3.21 gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got mine today. Hooked it up and it will not power up. I have tried several times and nothing. I even cycled the battery and the truck will not recognize it.

Gonna have to send it back.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Got mine today. Hooked it up and it will not power up. I have tried several times and nothing. I even cycled the battery and the truck will not recognize it.

Gonna have to send it back.
Make sure they sent you the correct one for your year RAM bud. Mistakes do sometimes happen. Best of luck chief.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pneed38

Pneed38

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, fingers crossed it's just a defective one.... Looks like this is a hot item..!! QC can't catch all of the duds... Possibly!?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My PC is arriving tomorrow ( ordered from Moe's ). I have a '16 express with 3.21 gears. Hoping I can get it installed tomorrow night. My truck is mostly stock from a performance end . Have a CAI and muffler installed . I'll post up my thoughts once it's in.

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No luck. They are sending me a new one.
Threw a check engine light too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pneed38

Pneed38

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, this stuff isn't completely abnormal... I'm sure you will follow up on this... This is the Best Forum I belong to!! Fantastic information and over all nice people!!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I apparently didn't keep my fob far away enough either and threw a code. But I used my trinity to clear it and no problems after cleared. Doesn't help if you don't have a trinity though.

Cmsharp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2016 ram 1500 bighorn CC 4wd hemi 3.21. No mods other than k/n air filter and magnaflow muffler. I installed the pedal commander last month. I absolutely love it. It made a big difference in the response feel and takeoff. I mostly use city mode at 0 setting. Sport mode is awesome too but I like it better on the highway, It can be a little jumpy in stop/go traffic. Ive never used sport plus or economy. You should see a nice difference.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2016 ram 1500 bighorn CC 4wd hemi 3.21. No mods other than k/n air filter and magnaflow muffler. I installed the pedal commander last month. I absolutely love it. It made a big difference in the response feel and takeoff. I mostly use city mode at 0 setting. Sport mode is awesome too but I like it better on the highway, It can be a little jumpy in stop/go traffic. Ive never used sport plus or economy. You should see a nice difference.

I'm new to the PC. You are able to see a difference with City Mode set at 0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk