Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ernie Espinoza

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone out there installed the Pedal Commander on their 6.4L Power Wagon…..?

Would this void my warranty….? Everything I’m reading says no but I’m skeptical. I’m in California so I’m limited on what I can install to get better response out of my beast and I don’t want to void the warranty with a tuner.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/?v=7516fd43adaa

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I have had two on 5.7 Hemi, so assume it would be similar. I absolutely LOVE it....and no, snaps and plugs in like 5 minutes, ever have to go in for warranty work is a matter of unplug and re-plug harness. I literally installed mine today in less than 5-7 minutes.

Bock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have one but really don't use it unless towing my TH, if you buy the newest one it's BT you can power it off if you take your truck in for service, so the dealer doesn't even know it's there nothing is showing. Yes it feel's like you have more power but that is not the truth, just better throttle response. You will have fun with it.

IwantaRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I originally had my first PC on my 4runner, its a must on those. Sold the 4R and took 2 minutes to uninstall. Just ordered the PW one and expect the responsiveness.

2017 Power Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Has anyone out there installed the Pedal Commander on their 6.4L Power Wagon…..?

Would this void my warranty….? Everything I’m reading says no but I’m skeptical. I’m in California so I’m limited on what I can install to get better response out of my beast and I don’t want to void the warranty with a tuner.

https://www.pedalcommander.com/?v=7516fd43adaa

I'm in CA, too. Pedalcommander is located in Southern, CA. I bought one and received from Nick@gotexhaust on Wednesday. It's pretty freakin cool. I haven't tried all the settings but started with Sport 4 and spun my new 35 inch tires. I'm down to Sport 0 and the response is amazing. I just try not to look at my gas gauge - I read somewhere PWs are more about smiles per gallon anyway.

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If I ever get my truck delivered . PC is located here in Newberry Park ... hoping to go down and give one a chance.