Performance MDS mode/Hellwig 7709 install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
At the risk of starting another MDS controversy, I have a setting on my 2021 Limited that seems to shut off MDS in one of several modes: Performance, Stock, Economy, and Tow/Haul. They are accessed from the Cruise Control arrow up and down buttons while the engine is running. The Performance setting seems to have the effect of what people describe when they install the Pedal Commander, etc. I have not found any reference to this feature in this forum, elsewhere online or in the owners manual. Just curious if I'm missing something obvious. But, having just installed the Helwwig 7709 anti-sway bar with amazing results this weekend, and set in the "Performance" mode, this truck is a very different vehicle to drive! Let me know if there are any questions on the Hellwig, happy to do a review. See pics for dashboard display of Performance MDS features. Thoughts or tips appreciated.

Attachments

• D Perf.jpg
    D Perf.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 13
  • D Perf MDS Off.jpg
    D Perf MDS Off.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 13
  • D Stock.jpg
    D Stock.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 13
  • D Stock MDS Off.jpg
    D Stock MDS Off.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
T

themust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great clue on the Edge/Pulsar module. I found some videos that showed the install and the end result and it is exactly what I have. Sorry, don't know what part number. It is fantastic, though, and I would recommend highly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517