Pics or ideas of Gun racks/storage in Mega Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I am waiting on my 2500 Mega Cab Limited 4x4 to arrive and am figuring out what to do with the mega cab portion. I kept the Ram Boxes on it to hold items for hunting and fishing trips, but I am also considering doing something behind the rear seats. I saw pics a while back of someone who built a gun case back there and am considering the same.

Any one do anything similar and can post pics? Also looking for ideas on where to mount a holster on my right side while driving. I have a CHL and like having an extra pistol in the truck on my right thigh area, but it has been so long since I have seen the inside of a Mega that I am not sure where I will put it. I need the pistol to obviously be easily accessible while seated, but out of plain sight.

Rodrigo

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Good question. Don't have good answers for you and mostly want to see what others have to say. I'm actually picking up my CCW for the first time tomorrow and have the same concern. When driving longer distances and when I get my Laramie it will tuck in the small side compartment on the floor mounted center consel (sp). Right where your right outer calf muscle would be. Or, I may fab up a kydex holster with a custom clip that attaches somewhere.

On the mega cab part, my rifles will ride in their pelican cases in that space. Can't wait to see what others say.

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I just toss mine back there in soft cases for shotguns and rifles with iron sites, or hard case for rifles with optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk