Placed order for Rebel 12...very excited!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBtch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Does the Rebel come with tow mirrows. If so, doesn't that negate blindspot detection?

In Canada, and I assume it is the same in the USA, trailer tow mirrors are part of the trailer tow group. Most Rebels up here have them. Myself, I don't want them because I need to fold the mirrors for my garage. My wife parks in the garage too so I need to get my truck as far out of the way as possible.

McBtch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Today, I ordered a '19 Rebel 12 CC granite crystal monotone with Ram boxes, pano sunroof, air suspension, 33 gallon tank, Level 2 equipment group, blind spot detection, spray in liner, wheelhouse liners, and the good old Hemi without e-torque (I currently have e-torque in my troublesome '19 Rebel and always shut it off immediately, so figured I would order without). Dealer is saying 6-8 weeks, but could be a small delay due to Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Therefore, I anticipate it should be ready by hopefully mid to the end of January. I love the way the Rebel looks, and now with leather and the 12" screen in addition to the other goodies I ordered, I feel this is the perfect truck for me. Pictures to come hopefully sooner than later. Sticker with destination was just over $62,500.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the "Rebel 12" package comes with the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon speaker system. However, it still lists the 9 speaker Alpine system as an option. The dealer actually selected to see if the system would take it, and it did. Of course, he deselected it as I am fine with the HK sound system, but found that ironic.

I was planning on ordering with the e-torque, what type of trouble were you having with it?

19Jake

♕ REBEL LIFE ♕
Reaction score
Ram Year
'19 Rebel 12 HK
Engine
^ take a pass on the e-torque gimmick...bound to have issues + stop/start is annoying

Last edited:

BrazenHaven

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 with eTorque
I have etorque on mine and I am averaging 16 combined. It also boosts your torque on takeoff. Stop/Start is annoying though. I haven’t seen any issues yet with the system itself. 1600 miles now so I haven’t really broken it in yet.

2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
N-Fab Epyx Bars, Bak Revolver X2,
Pro-tech bed liner, Flowmaster 40 w/res delete,
Mopar EVTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PW2018PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought about holding out for the Rebel 12 but I found a 5.7L e-torque 4x4 with every upgrade except air suspension. It was $61k and got it for $50k incl TT&L. Surprising that I found it not only difficult to find a Rebel but even more difficult to find one with a pano sunroof.

Wow...so you got like $15k off msrp? What dealer? I need a new truck

arthur dwyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi e-torque
bought rebel 12 non etorque-traded rebel with etorque-so far mpg is the same-keep you posted