Post up your Maximum Steel Metallic Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just bought this honeycomb grill from MaxSteel2013. I gotta admit. I’m really loving this grill over the chrome slant inserts that come on the Sport. Finally dumped all the exterior chrome. I would really like to see what this paint looks like after paint correction & ceramic coating.

9DB4D0A1-9181-4D0C-8ED1-F2354F6E250F.jpeg

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2018 Ram Express
jaH2vP.jpg
jaOaWK.jpg

I like those chrome wheels.

Y’all don’t get mad at me but black wheels on this color just don’t quite look right to me. This color is more of a chrome-accented color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AU_xpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like those chrome wheels.

Y’all don’t get mad at me but black wheels on this color just don’t quite look right to me. This color is more of a chrome-accented color.

Thanks! Yeah, I like a little contrast. Not a fan of the all blacked out look. To each their own.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Yeah, I like a little contrast. Not a fan of the all blacked out look. To each their own.

I really like the six spokes but if I was to ever part ways with my factory Limited wheels that I really have quite the liking for, I’d almost rather go with a five spoke because of those being asymmetrically correct with the five lug hubs. Don’t get me wrong, like I said, I love my wheels, I just ain’t crazy with the lug holes not lining up with the spokes...lol.

One thing I do like about my wheels is that those pyramid-shaped plastic pieces that are painted are easily removable if someone wanted to paint them, I just don’t know what color to go with because I’m not really diggin’ the plain gray color they have. It doesn’t match or go with the max steel.

I thought about maybe a gun metal gray or just a straight up color match to the truck.