POWER RUNNING BOARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I'm considering the RBP boards for my Sport as well. I like the idea of two motors per board. Nick too bad you're on the eastern coast of the US regarding pricing/shipping.

I can get you set up. We do price match/beat when possible too. Message me and we can discuss pricing

DuraFlap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have had the AMP on our truck for over 5 years and love them.
Friends have had them on their jeep and since they go off road in the sand do have to clean them out once in a while.

You might want to look at our front mud flaps to keep them clean and operating well and to protect your paint job since you have aggressive tires sticking out a ways.

Mountain Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had my AMP's on for 3 winters now in live in the Colorado mtns and have not had any freezing problems with mine.

OP
OP
JEWRAM

JEWRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, I just ordered mine from rbp. I got the extended drop version bc my wife is 5-6 and I have a 5 yr old as well

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome, I just ordered mine from rbp. I got the extended drop version bc my wife is 5-6 and I have a 5 yr old as well

Extended drop version? What does that look like? I looked on the website and there is no mention of it. Hoe much further down does it drop?

OP
OP
JEWRAM

JEWRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
An additional 3 inches. It’s the same part number just with an Xd at the end