Power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My guess was something internally was wrong or damaged when new and it caused everything to bind up and bang. Definitely should be covered, no questions asked!

OP
OP
J

Jimbo M

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My guess was something internally was wrong or damaged when new and it caused everything to bind up and bang. Definitely should be covered, no questions asked!
I agree but they’re fighting me tooth and nail!

OP
OP
J

Jimbo M

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Regardless of what you were doing, the housing gave out before the motor stopped. I don't know how they can claim abuse. you can watch the videos on YouTube of one of the Ram engineers winching the truck over boulders. unless you hooked the winch to a crane and picked it up, I would say that they're just being a-holes.
You’re correct, but basically told me to go pound sand.Posner Park CDRJ in Davenport Fl. currently wouldn’t recommend going there not happy with the dismissive attitude I received. It’s a shame there is no more customer service or quality control in the sales or manufacturing business. I remember my manufacturing days when quality control was just not a name!

mtu1293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really am starting to hate the MOPAR Warn winches. Both my Powerwagons I've owned they been crappy. Had the M12000, which that was mainly the locations of the pins for the remote. Snow/salt got behind the plug and corroded the pins. My 2019 stopped working this winter. The "hey lets put a winch facing the wrong way, so the weather cover for solenoids doesn't function correct" engineering thought. So owned 2 powerwagons, and both had winch issues. Bout to the point now where I get a different winch bumper, and mount the winch the proper way so the solenoid cover actually does some protecting.

OP
OP
J

Jimbo M

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well after months of fighting got winch issue taken care of went to dealership to have it installed and wouldn’t you know it they put it in the wrong way. When I called they blamed everyone but themselves saying the unit must have been built wrong until I showed them the pictures prior to them taking it out. I have lost all faith in any dealership. Their quality control has gone right out the window!

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 20

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Unbelievable!!!

When you say the issue was taken care of...does that mean they covered it? What did it take to convince them? Just curious.

Westwind1124a

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 ZR2Hd
Engine
6.6 Duramax
Well after months of fighting got winch issue taken care of went to dealership to have it installed and wouldn’t you know it they put it in the wrong way. When I called they blamed everyone but themselves saying the unit must have been built wrong until I showed them the pictures prior to them taking it out. I have lost all faith in any dealership. Their quality control has gone right out the window!
I hope your 3 year warranty starts over on the winch