Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarah Nunez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I installed the Thuren Overland front yesterday and I am extremely happy with it. Truck sits dead level to my eyes, rides great, and no need for an alignment. It tracks straight down the road and I didn’t even need to adjust the steering wheel alignment. Quality parts from Thuren, fast shipping, and I will likely order more from them in the future.

View attachment 202969

View attachment 202970

View attachment 202971

View attachment 202972
Can you shot me the interior dimeson of the snug top, Im looking for the dim where it connects, I want to make sure my tool box will open.

mtu1293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's mine
2019 bought a few months back, and been adding some stuff here and there.
1.5" Thuren levelling kit, AEV wheels, and 37" tires, AEV Procal Snap, Randy Ellis light bar (haven't installed yet - lol).
Heading to our place up north this weekend, so hopefully get some offroad pics vs asphalt warrior ones - lol.

Upcoming upgrades:
Install light bar and find 4 lights to put up front, leaning towards the KC LED slimlights with removable amber lenses
Amp powersteps
Might swap out old 8.4 and get a navigation one
Have debated swapping out factory sub under rear seat and upgrade along with amp

PW on 37s.jpg

Last edited: