Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Had to take it to one of those self service car washes today... So much crap and road brine on the truck after our drive through the Rockies and into so cal.

20201225_155157.jpg

Going hunting tomorrow and will get dirty again but man I just couldn't stand it...

20201226_194709.jpg

Muuuch better.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am surprised at how many softoppers are on here. one of my few gripes about it is the rear flap is a pain compared to a hard cap door. When it is dry and clean no issue but when dusty or wet no real easy way to open or close it without a mess. I actually pulled mine off the other day to seal the seams the proper way as when I first got it I tried to seal the seams after I mounted it and that was not ideal. Worked much better when it was laid out flat.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not a great picture but I deleted the bed side and tailgate graphics on my jalopy over the weekend.View attachment 229770

can I get some more photos from different angles. I am not loving my bed decals on my billet silver either. I actually like the tail gate and hood decals just the bed decal is too in your face. I like the lower thin stripe above the painted portion tho so need to source that first. thanks.

Last edited:

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Love this! Your license plate is so great. Pups are beautiful and well mannered for a photo!! What kind of bird were you on? Also, any special storage for your gun?

Thanks! Haha

We were hunting Gambels Quail...

20201227_135742.jpg

No special storage, just an old soft case I have for it along with its sleeve.

Fun times although the cholla is no joke haha

20201227_102520.jpg

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have never seen shoes for dogs before. One is missing one of them!
Definitely need them to protect from thorns, ramsheads , cacti etc. also hot and cold.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
I have never seen shoes for dogs before. One is missing one of them!

Haha yeah these Lewis Dog Boots are all I run on my pups.

Crazy Reba lost one while chasing a covey early on and had to run the majority of the day without one...

20201227_125520.jpg

Take about 10 minutes per dog to put them on but they make all the difference...

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Did he flag you down or did you roll up and were like “ wanna see some ****” lol
He was blocking the road. He had his truck all the way off the right shoulder, but his trailer was perpendicular across the road and against the guardrail. He was completely stuck. I had to use my winch to pull him off the guard rail, then got out in front of him and hooked up to get him unblocking the road. Saved him a huge tow bill.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He was blocking the road. He had his truck all the way off the right shoulder, but his trailer was perpendicular across the road and against the guardrail. He was completely stuck. I had to use my winch to pull him off the guard rail, then got out in front of him and hooked up to get him unblocking the road. Saved him a huge tow bill.
That’s sweet. Heck of a recovery for the wagon. Well done!