Premium cluster graphic change, how to in Alphaobd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stagetwo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know where to look in Alphaobd to change “splash” or graphic in 7” premium instrument cluster? Mine says Rebel and I need to change to Ram. Thanks

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
stagetwo

stagetwo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, and many thanks!

MTN3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just changed my cluster and the did the mileage, idle hours, and engine hours. For some reason it switched to German. I closed the alfaobd app on my computer and performed a VIN write, which fixed the problem. All of that went well, so then I tried to change the startup screen, but it will not change from the Ram Medallion. I also don't seem to have all my sirius stations work on the upper part of the cluster. I made sure to get one out of a '17 like my truck, as I heard the '13-'14 doesn't display all the cool features. I have another Longhorn cluster that works perfectly (color didn't match my interior), but my Limited cluster doesn't seem to work properly. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
stagetwo

stagetwo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, not sure either, I could never change my splash screen as I don’t see optional ones. Mine says Powerwagon and there are no choices (my premium cluster is a 2018 and truck is a 2018). I wonder if a sales code could be changed to see more options.