Premium Cluster Messages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom Fenwick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A few months back I purchased a premium cluster and installed it into my 2014 ram express. This cluster came out of a 2018 Laramie. The cluster and its functions work like they are supposed to however I have stored messages that won’t delete. Such as headlight out , Turn signal out, brake light out, and reverse lights out. Now I have changed all my lights to LED but that was done before I made the cluster swap and at that time I received no messages. I do have resistors where they are needed and everything is functioning properly. What can I do to eliminate these messages from coming up every time I start the vehicle?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You’ll need to try different resistors or canbus LED’s. Your ecm/bcm has always detected the faults, it’s just that the premium cluster has the ability to display them, whereas the standard cluster doesn’t