Priorities

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjouster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
steel-it black coating will be the only option soon.

people need to read up!

BEERMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Steel it is sweet indeed. I did the cage for my Wildcat with it. I hope they start putting more color choices out there.

...but still slippery
:cheers:

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
How do you rank these upgrades

Thuren overland kit
Save for the overland extreme kit
White knuckle sliders
Just spacers and add 37s

If you have experience with the thuren and towing 9k let me know. No offense but for this I only want facts not what folks read. Thanks

Got the Thuren kit with kings on my 2500 not a PW but has offroad package and the 6.4 hemi so pretty close. I havent towed yet with it since install but did have around 800 pounds in the bed hauling crap out of my garage to the dump from leftover shingle removal from my roof. I would say it sagged maybe 15% more than what it would have with the stock springs. Honestly its hard to tell a difference in sag but the ride is way smoother. I would save up for the best kit you can buy if you are serious about off roading with it hell even the on road ride makes it worth every penny.

You can run 37s now if you upgrade to a +18mm offset wheel you should be able to clear that in the meantime until you get the lift.

I also had his king 2.5 kit on my 1500 and sag wasnt much worse than factory setup in that but rode 10x better on road and 100x off road.