Projector Headlight Internal Frosting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
This thread can be moved to a more appropriate area if need be since these headlights in both 1500 and 2500 trucks. Since I bought my truck in December of 2019 used I've had the drivers side light frost up once along the bottom in front of the led strip. Now I'm having both do this. It happened on a colder day in a snow storm on the way home from the cabin. They'll clear up during the day. Anyone else with this issue. My shop told me FCA denied the last three claims they had because they said it's normal in colder climates. Opinions?

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Dang no one has experience with this? All you guys and gals live down south? haha

98_xc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi there,

I know this post is older but did you eventually resolve your headlight frosting issue? My brand new 2022 Warlock is also having this issue - this is my first winter with the truck.

For those that have lived with this issue for years, does this impact your lights over years, i.e. fade or affect the lights themselves if not resolved?

Happy Holidays, and thanks for responding.

Rob