Push Button Ignition Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Push botton start rocks on my Ram now! got new door handles too and ran a custom harness for proximity antennas- dealer cut me new keys, programmed them, dropped GX4 in my WIC for me and rock and roll! I can make a package up for anyone who wants to do this, we just need to get the plug that goes into the RF hub- I had to steal one out of a harness for a 2012 dodge Charger I paid 75.00 on line- good news is it also had enough body harness wire I ran all my leads to my antennas. Keep in mind, if you have the right body harness antennas plug and play, if not you have to make the harness for the door handles and he 4 antenna- 6 home runs back to the rf hub. but more good news, is if you buy the ref hub, you are just the hood switch away from keyless remote start, its the same module!

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
before I forget, wife got a SRT Charger as the lease was up on this God Awful Genesis coupe rice burner she used to drive - 345 HP on a Korean bread plate, whatever, my ass didn't fit in it, I eat steak not salads! so now we got a 392 - first order of business, its getting 300s folding mirrors next week, 55K damn car doesn't come wit folding mirrors? how the hell do you get it in a garage? So shout out- I got the only Durango with folding mirrors, soon to be the only SRT Charger with folding mirror and all the other tricks on them. Hit you back with more updates- looking into a 32 gallon tank for the Ram, zombie season coming!

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i finally finished the projects SYSMason, let me know you are still going down that road, sorry its 4 months later than planned.