question about track bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natehate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
just trying to get my ducks in a row to lower my truck this summer (2021 1500 classic 2wd short box reg cab)
plans are belltech 2/4 drop, inez no cut brackets, core4x4 stage 3 upper and lower control arms and the spohn adjustable track bar.
so my question is, with the adjustable track bar and inex brackets, do i need to run the track bar relocation bracket that comes with the belltech kit or no?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
just trying to get my ducks in a row to lower my truck this summer (2021 1500 classic 2wd short box reg cab)
plans are belltech 2/4 drop, inez no cut brackets, core4x4 stage 3 upper and lower control arms and the spohn adjustable track bar.
so my question is, with the adjustable track bar and inex brackets, do i need to run the track bar relocation bracket that comes with the belltech kit or no?
You probably should,ideally you want the bar fairly level

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Why would you run the inez rear brackets but not use their front kit? I just changed out a bell tech 2/4 for the inez upper and lower front control arms, and replaced the springs with stock springs. Man what a difference in driving quality. I went 3/5 and even an inch lower my RCSB rides better.

It is your truck, your money but given how much I've had to do to fix bad decisions, some of them my own, I would suggest you at least give inez a call if you have not already.

OP
OP
natehate

natehate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Why would you run the inez rear brackets but not use their front kit? I just changed out a bell tech 2/4 for the inez upper and lower front control arms, and replaced the springs with stock springs. Man what a difference in driving quality. I went 3/5 and even an inch lower my RCSB rides better.

It is your truck, your money but given how much I've had to do to fix bad decisions, some of them my own, I would suggest you at least give inez a call if you have not already.
i've thought about it, but 3/5 is to low for me
im in canada and drive it all year round

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
The uppers correct camber, the lowers provide drop. Inez does not sell uppers separately. Obviously you can buy the kit and use what you want.

Inez does sell a spacer to add back an inch. I'm guessing since I don't know, you may be able to use double spacers and only be 2 inches.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference between 2 inches and 3 down in the front. Doesn't change clearance I my opinion. I took by 2/4 belltech out and my ride is better, my handling is better, my tire wear is less and I can run higher speeds with greater confidence. To me that's a win

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you haven't got the spohn bar yet get the one from core 4x4. Worth the extra money

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I'm in the same boat... I am slowly modifying and completely changing my susp using some parts from INEZ and pulling off all of the BT stuff. Not impressed with how their products hold up over time.
I have been chasing a wiggle for some time. Turns out it was the panhard bar drop bracket that had become wallered out, even with the nut being tight. I constantly checked bolts trying to find the issue, and finally just took the whole thing apart.
I wish alot of these parts were around back when the kit was first put on my truck.
Sadly I had to put the suspension re-engineering on hold and put it back to drivable since I will be moving out of state and need it to tow my mustang and jeep with me

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I'm in the same boat... I am slowly modifying and completely changing my susp using some parts from INEZ and pulling off all of the BT stuff. Not impressed with how their products hold up over time.
I have been chasing a wiggle for some time. Turns out it was the panhard bar drop bracket that had become wallered out, even with the nut being tight. I constantly checked bolts trying to find the issue, and finally just took the whole thing apart.
I wish alot of these parts were around back when the kit was first put on my truck.
Sadly I had to put the suspension re-engineering on hold and put it back to drivable since I will be moving out of state and need it to tow my mustang and jeep with me

Finally leaving that crap hole huh?

Hope the move goes well man.