Question on hemifever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Havent got a clue whats going on with posts.
1st nothing showed up so i repost then 3 more posts showed up and wouldn't allow me to erase...
Im leaning towards server. Been having issues with controls in here from day one....any ideas?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ref throttle body--IMHO and experience--you will not see a tremendous amount of performance increase with the throttle body mod by itself. The throttle body along with the other mod's you are doing sort of fit together like puzzle pieces. Alone some of them don't do much but together they provide more power and more performance. Each does their fair share and together they increase your performance noticeably. Your on the right track to a never ending quest---keep your wallet out---LOL
Jay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
keep your wallet out---LOL
Jay[/QUOTE]
Lmao yeah my wallet done got lite. Still waiting on TB. Iv gone bout as far as i want on this gal after the tune of course. Had a lot of down time so been doing some maintenance. MAP sensor, pcv, new plugs, 180 Tstat, catch can, hid head lights, interior led's. Elec fan is cheap so prob get that done after tuner gets here. Gotta say i feel like a 12 yr old on Christmas morning jus waiting to open up the big present lol.

eric_sfo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So just about to pull trigger on Diablo from Moe’s. From this thread and others I gather you get multiple tunes if you purchase the hemifever package?
I looking for mainly for a tow tune but nice to have a race tune and Econ tune as well. The 91+ octane hits the wallet hard sometimes so a 87 would be nice as well

So does tuner hold the multiple tunes, if so how many? or do you need to have a laptop handy to upload tunes to the Diablo first?

I’m ready to go just as the other poster noted I’m new to tunes and $500 bones is a big leap.

Thanks

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So just about to pull trigger on Diablo from Moe’s. From this thread and others I gather you get multiple tunes if you purchase the hemifever package?
I looking for mainly for a tow tune but nice to have a race tune and Econ tune as well. The 91+ octane hits the wallet hard sometimes so a 87 would be nice as well

So does tuner hold the multiple tunes, if so how many? or do you need to have a laptop handy to upload tunes to the Diablo first?

I’m ready to go just as the other poster noted I’m new to tunes and $500 bones is a big leap.

Thanks
Let him know what you want as far as tunes and he'll make you a separate tow/91/87 if you desire. And the tuner will hold multiple tunes. I'm not sure how many exactly but it's quite a few I know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
On my older Trinity I have 5 custom tunes stored on it so I would imagine the newer tuners would be able to store at least that many....

eric_sfo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let him know what you want as far as tunes and he'll make you a separate tow/91/87 if you desire. And the tuner will hold multiple tunes. I'm not sure how many exactly but it's quite a few I know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks. That’s what I’ll do. Down the line I’m hoping to do other mods as well and understand he’ll adjust the the tune accordingly which is awesome.

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Looking back at the beginning of my modding adventure, the first thing I would have invested in was a custom tune. No question.

Tune files are like 120-150 KB max, depending on the handheld there is more than enough storage for dozens of ECM/TCM tunes. I would limit the device to only the tunes you NEED for upload and diagnostic speed/functionality.

Last edited:

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks. That’s what I’ll do. Down the line I’m hoping to do other mods as well and understand he’ll adjust the the tune accordingly which is awesome.

I was talking to Matt about this the other day. Minor upgrades are fine ie CAI, Throttle Body, Headers, etc are tune updates are included with purchase, but if you do a major change like changing out the cam or adding supercharger etc then there is a charge for a new tune.