radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
can you get csf radiators? i am looking for part#7007. its a 2 core rad instead of one.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I just went through my entire list of wholesalers, and none of them carry CSF. After doing a search for these, it doesnt look like any of the big companies carry them either. You might have to go direct through CSF for this one.

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
thank you much for checking.

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
you dont know of any other direct drop in rad for the 03-08 ram do ya? my truck is 02 5.9 but it has the same rad. and i need a upgrade. was hoping to get away from a universal one. not that i cannt fab all the stuff needed, its just that a direct fit would be nice.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Just out of curiousity, is your current radiator giving you trouble, or are you looking for a performance ugrade? Reason I ask is that there are many very high hp hemi trucks with boost that havent had any trouble with the factory radiator. I just hate for you to spend more than you should for a part that isnt going to show much of a difference.

I havent had anyone ask for a new radiator aside from the factory one, so I am not aware of any performance radiators available. I will do some searching though to see if there is something available.

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
Just out of curiousity, is your current radiator giving you trouble, or are you looking for a performance ugrade? Reason I ask is that there are many very high hp hemi trucks with boost that havent had any trouble with the factory radiator. I just hate for you to spend more than you should for a part that isnt going to show much of a difference.

I havent had anyone ask for a new radiator aside from the factory one, so I am not aware of any performance radiators available. I will do some searching though to see if there is something available.

long story, short.

3 water pumps. now running high flow pump. 4 different thermostats. now not running one. got rid of flexalite 3300cfm, now running 2 fans 4600 cfm. cruizin around, i have no issues. its when i start hammering on it temps start to climb. cannt keep it under 210* when running it hard. my rad looks like brand new inside. burped the system. gonna try upgraded rad. then if that dont work , gonna open the motor up again. truck only has 68k on it.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Wow. Is this something that just started recently, or did yo unotice this after a certain mod was installed?

OP
OP
T

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
its kinda always run a little warm. it started after head and cam install. not over heating, just running warmer than what it used to. then after vortech install it jumped another few degrees. i am running good felpro boost gaskets. i know guys that are running 15lbs without issues with them. but that doesnt mean that they are not blowed out. just hoping the rad will cure the problem, so i donnt have to open motor back up again.