Radio not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris Sorrels

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi v-8
I have a 2020 5.7L Limitied edition Dodge Ram truck. So far I have loved it. This morning I got in and started it like I do every morning and went to work. Only problem was that I could not get any sound to work in my vehicle. I have Sirius XM radio but it continues to cycle as if it is trying to load. So I then attempted to turn on the FM radio. Everything worked as normal on my big screen but the sound did not. I then plugged in my phone through USB connection and started Apple/Car Play. Screen showed music I was attempting to play and even showed it playing but sound would not come on(stuck at 25). Please help.

Kellen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
I just had this happen for the first time 2 weeks ago, turned the truck on and there was no volume indicator on the screen when adjusting, no sound either. Music was playing like normal but I had no audio. Press the SOS button by the roof, I did that and it started working like magic. I researched that from some old threads and it did the trick.

brian42

Military
Reaction score
Happens to me every now and then and it usually comes back after a few key cycles (the truck has to sit for a bit for the system to reboot instead of restart).

You can try to do a soft reset to see if that helps: push and hold the 2 outside buttons/knobs for about 30 seconds and the Infotainment should reboot.

njsportsman62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
All I have to say on this issue Chris is I LOVE your flag. TRUMP - DESANTIS 2024

Cobr96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Same issue here, anyone find a permanent fix? If it's just pulling the fuse, it's that under the driver side dash? Have to remove the panel under the steering column to access?